The list can go on and on…..
- Clinging to you wherever you go
- Crying for no reason
- Tantrums when you separate
- Excessive shyness even with family members
- Avoiding social situations
- Constantly worrying about everything
- Avoiding situations or places because of fears
- Complaining of frequent stomachaches or headaches
- Experiencing sudden and frequent panic attacks
Have you seen these behaviors in your child or teen? If you have, you are not ALONE! These behaviors that you are seeing can all be stemming from anxiety in your child.